


This weekend my mom and Edgy visited and helped complete the nursery! We absolutely love it and it far exceeds my expectations. We have some finishing touches to add: pictures in the frames above the dresser, more of the navy blue storage bins for the cube bookshelves (they were sold out at target), and of course toys, teddy bears, and books to fill the shelves. I know our baby will be very comfortable in his new home!
I want to thank my mom for all her help and for all the wonderful items that make this the most perfect nursery ever! We literally spent the whole day Saturday shopping and putting the room together and continued working on Sunday! Thank you mom and Edgy! We can't wait to bring the baby home and show him his new bedroom!
.
Ben and I are really getting excited! We just started the 32nd week and the clock finally feels like it is winding down! I've been feeling good :0) Except for my body retaining water and swelling, but I know this is normal and we only have approx. 8 more weeks to go! I'm really looking forward to the baby showers our families are planning for us!
The baby's room looks beautiful!! I am so excited about everything! Can't wait to hold my grandson.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom C.
The room looks GREAT! You should submit it to Martha Stewart's magazine.
ReplyDeleteLove you!!
Uncle Joey
Katie & Ben, very nice. You now have more stuff to put in there from the shower on Sunday .... you looked glowing! Keep us updated plz.... you too Ben. Love you. Aunt Helen.
ReplyDeleteben you were glowing too....the room was very comfy, the baby should sleep well from day one
ReplyDeleteThis blog is getting REALLY boring.
ReplyDelete