Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 weeks old!

Today is Luke's 3 week Birthday! We can't get over how fast he is growing! His personality is really developing and it's pretty great if I do say so myself! He is such a good boy and is constantly making Ben and I smile! More pics below!!! He's getting so strong and daddy and Luke have been practicing lifting his head together. He just loves his boppy, he prefers to lounge and fall asleep on his boppy than in his pac n' play. Mommy and Luke, he definitely loves the boob!






5 comments:

  1. Dear Katie & Ben,
    You and the baby look fantastic!
    Now you & Ben can enjoy him on your own. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Our family has a lot to be thankful for. Love Aunt Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see him in December! He will be spoiled by Uncle Joey!!

    XOXOXO,
    Uncles Joey & Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too cute for words. Finally on your own eh? Little Luke will dictate your every move. Ha Ha. I still think he looks like his grandfather Bryan. Love, Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is adorable! Don't know what grandfather Bryan looks like but I think Luke looks just like his mommy ... cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are SOOO cute! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Stephen and I think he looks like you! Sorry Ben...family bias maybe? ;) Andrea

    ReplyDelete