His neck is getting so strong. He is constantly trying to sit up. I think it's only a matter of days before he can lift his head while on his tummy. He hates tummy time right now because he has to try extremely hard to lift his head. But once he gets the strength to do it I think he'll love tummy time.
I think that Luke is going to be a talker like his Uncle Joe. He coos all the time and it seems like he is always trying to tell us something. I swear I heard him say mama a couple times now, Ben keeps practicing dadadadad with him, and I say mamamama... He'll probably say dada first :0)
I think he's going to say Uncle Joey first. Jojojojojojo is much easier to say than Mamama or Dadadada.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know...
Katie, you look more and more like Mom every day. I love you!
ReplyDelete