Monday, March 9, 2009

Almost there...

Luke weighed 16lbs 11oz and is now 26in long! The doctor said he is perfectly porpotioned and said he is sitting up like a 6 month old. Now if we could only get him to roll over... he is almost there. He turns on his side and teases us, we think he's just about to roll over and then he stops. It's only a matter of days. I would love it if he rolled over before grandma and grandpa leave on Friday, I know grandma would too!





3 comments:

  1. I hope he rolls over while his great-grandma is there too so she can tell me all about it! We have the most handsome grandson in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest baby in the whole wide world! I can't wait to see him again: it looks like he gets bigger by the second!!

    LOVE YOU,
    Uncle Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet heart -- it goes so fast. He is just so cute. Love Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete