Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bath Time!

Luke absolutely loves bath time. He splashes all around and laughs and laughs. It's so much easier giving him a bath now that he can sit up! He goes to the doctor this week for his 6 month check up... it's so hard to believe that he's already 6 months. He is trying so hard to crawl (scoot across the floor). Right now he moves in a complete 360 on his belly and of course is rolling across the room. He can't quite put himself into a sitting position, but he sure tries hard (I'm surprised he doesn't have a six pack :0)








3 comments:

  1. Katie,
    He's growing so fast I can't keep up! You and Ben are doing a wonderful job ... he's such a happy, content little boy! I love the photos ... of course, I've never seen a photo of our little guy that I didn't like!! :) He looks adorable in the tub and in the overalls. I never stop wishing we lived closer together so I didn't have to wait so long between visits!! Maybe someday! We're looking forward to seeing you again in a few weeks! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie and Ben ... what a pumpkin this guy is. Can't wait to see him. Of course, he'll probably cry but who cares. All is well here. Justin & Jess are expecting 11/19/09, they don't know gender yet. Love, Aunt Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big!! I can't wait to see him again!

    Are you teaching him how to say "Uncle Joey" yet?

    I think you should put pictures up every single day.

    LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete