Thursday, July 2, 2009
Update
Luke officially started crawling on 5/22 he had been scooting for about 1-2 weeks prior to that. Soon after learning to crawl he began pulling himself up on things. Now he is starting to walk along items, like the couch, bed and between the kitchen chairs. He babbles a lot saying bababa, mamama, dadada, and papapa. He likes to blow raspberries on arms, legs, really anywhere that there is bare skin he will blow raspberries. He is a very happy baby! We are very blessed!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
Pee pee in the Pot-tay!10 years ago
-
The Acid and Alkaline of Parenthood12 years ago
-
Christmas Barn!!13 years ago
-
Long time no see...13 years ago
-
Close-Ups14 years ago
I can't wait to see him tomorrow. Tell him Nana is coming to see him.
ReplyDeleteSOoooooo cute
This baby is always smiling. He's too cute. Love, Aunt Helen
ReplyDeleteI miss him SO MUCH! I can't wait to come down...I'm anxious.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!!