Monday, September 28, 2009

Update
















Ok, I know it's been well over a month since I've posted! This is my busiest time of year with work and I've been a bit overwhelmed. Add to that, I finally gave in a joined facebook, I haven't had much time to make new posts. I know, excuses excuses...










Luke is learning new things daily! He officially is walking and prefers doing that to crawling now! He eats all foods and loves all the typical kid favorites, pizza, mac n'cheese, cheese... He is finally sleeping through the night, 8:00pm-7:30am and mommy and daddy are thrilled! He also is on a great nap schedule (finally) and again, I couldn't be more thrilled! He says up, hot, light, and babbles like crazy. He says mama and dada and just within the past few days associates those words with us. He blows kisses, waves, and will mimick (or try his best to) any gestures you make. He knows the motions to the itsy-bitsy spider song and will mouth the words (letters) to the abc song! It's truly amazing the rate in which babies learn and grow!










Luke loves his nanny who spends 20 hours a week with him. She is absolutely wonderful and teaches Luke so much! Ben and I are blessed that we have Aom in our life and so is Luke!










I don't really have many new pictures to post, but I will take some new ones for next weeks post!

No comments:

Post a Comment