Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Update

Cole is 10 weeks old, it's amazing how fast time flies!  He is continuing to do well, and is a very happy baby.  We love seeing him smile, and all of us are constantly trying to make him smile.  Cole loves looking at his big brother and looks for him immediately when he hears his voice.  Luke is doing great as a big brother, and we have not had any "issues" for a few weeks (knock on wood).

Our biggest news is that Luke is potty trained (pee pee, not the other)!  We are so proud of him.  He started going on the toilet regularly on Friday and has not had an accident since Saturday!  We put a diaper on him at nap time and bed time, but he wakes up dry at nap time, and at bedtime he has called out for me several times to pee.  He has tried several times to go number two, but he just can't seem to do it.  As soon as he does, we will have a new fishy swimming around in his room!

Unfortunately sickness has hit our household again!  Ben is not doing well, with the chills, aches, cough, congestion... I feel so bad for him and I'm praying that the rest of us stay healthy.

We cannot wait until the warm weather comes.  This weekend it got to 64 here, and Ben, Luke and I enjoyed a long walk outside!  I cannot wait until we can play outside every day! 

My workout plan is going well, and I've lost a few pounds, but still have a ways to go!  I know I promised pictures, but I still haven't found my cord... check out facebook because I upload pictures from my phone!

1 comment:

  1. if you cant find your cord you can take one of mine i think i have about two or three.... just let me know
    love,
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete