Wow, what a crazy two months! We traveled a ton, and in between, moved the rest of our stuff from Christiansburg, and the stuff from our apartment into our new house. In July we spent almost two weeks in Buffalo, came back to SC for 5 days, drove to Christiansburg stayed over night, and then went to Pigeon Forge, TN for a week. We've been living in our new home for a full three weeks now and I am definitely feeling more settled than I've felt in the past 5 months! We had a ton of help moving and unpacking thanks to our families, and I don't know what we would have done without them!
I think everyone has adjusted well, and I am so proud of all my boys! Luke, like always, has been great with the change. The only down side is that he tells me he misses his friends... (so do I) I enrolled him in a gym class and he loves it, but we had to miss today because Luke, Cole and myself all have colds :0( He'll go again on Thursday. Luke is so full of personality, he is smart, witty, and extremely athletic, I'm not biased at all :0) Unfortnately you have to be 3 by Sept. 1 to play soccer, I think they should have try outs, haha :0) Luke is a great big brother, he has his moments now that Cole wants everything that Luke plays with. But for the most part he is gentle and kind.
Cole loves having his own room, as do I! The second night we stayed in our home he slept through the night for the first time in his life! He's been doing so since then! It's been amazing :0) Cole has been crawling, and walking along furniture. He likes to walk with his push toys as well, and pretty much tries to stand up all the time. He has started letting go for a few seconds when he is standing. His favorite thing to say is da, da, da, da, although he babbles all the time. I know he's going to be interrupting his brother in no time. Cole adores Luke! He laughs at him all the time, and again, wants to be doing whatever Luke does. Cole is a cuddler, and loves to give hugs and kisses. He waves, and loves to dance. It is hilarious when music is playing, because he just starts bee-bopping.
Ben and I both are doing well! He is my best friend and I wouldn't want to go through life with anyone else. I'm blessed in so many ways! I will post pictures soon :0)
Oh, I forgot to mention, I haven't been able to use my computer for almost three weeks because my power cord broke. So that is partly why I haven't updated the blog in so long :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment