Saturday, January 14, 2012

Insanity and Sick

Ben and I started doing a workout program called Insanity on Monday.  And yes, it is INSANE!  We both really want to get in shape, so we feel better and hopefully lose a little weight too.  It's a 60 day workout program that is 6 days a week.  Unfortunately Ben started the week sick, and I ended the week sick.  Somehow Ben pushed through and completed all 6 days, but I just couldn't muster the strength yesterday, so I'll make up my day tomorrow.  Poor Cole has now caught the bug and has a fever and congestion, urgh!  I hate being sick but hate it even more when my babies are sick!

Please say a prayer for Cole to tackle this cold quickly and please wish Ben and I luck on our Insane journey to get in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment