Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby's first head shots!

Today was our 5th ultrasound! Everything looked good and our doctor snapped several head shots for us. In the below pictures you can see the face and hand. Apparently our baby is going to be a lover, he kept kissing his hand. During the ultrasound the baby was yawning. It was amazing to watch his mouth open and close!


4 comments:

  1. It's never too early to get quality headshots!

    My little nephew looks very cute...just like his Mommy and Daddy.

    Love,
    Uncle Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate and Ben, didn't know you were having a boy. Congrats. How agout some pix of the parents. Love Aunt Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the title "Baby's First Head Shots" I thought "Hey, that was the last entry!" HaHa! I'm glad to hear the heart is healthy! Studley is a great starting place for a name!
    Love ya cuz(x2)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you NEVER going to post again? I even have a new header picture for you and everything!!

    ReplyDelete