Ben and I attended a Childbirth Class this past weekend and learned about all the different scenarios that could occur during childbirth. It was very informative and fun. The instructor, an RN in the OB ward, was 8 months pregnant with her 5th child! Ben and I both felt that she was an expert! We got to watch a bunch of birthing videos, which I really didn't need to see, and saw many transparencies of the woman's body during the many stages of pregnancy. I definitely feel more prepared after taking this class, and have some idea of what to expect. I can honestly say that I am not nervous, at least at this point, and I'm even a little optimistic, I told Ben "I really think I'll be able to manage my pain". My mom didn't have an epidural with either my brother or me, and I would truly like to follow in her footsteps. But I'm also a realist, and will determine what's best when the day comes!
The baby is doing well and we can actually see him kick now. It's great! I promise to upload some pictures this week. Ben has taken some pics of me, but I can't say I'm excited to put them up, I mean come on, I'm just now starting to look pregnant, up until now I've just looked chubby!
How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteNow change your header picture so "perfect" is spelled properly. (I think I sent you the corrected file.)
And, after you've done that, please put some pictures of you up.
XOXOXO,
Uncle Joey
I'm a pro at this whole epidural thing... any questions i got the answers. hahaha!
ReplyDeleteand put up mommy pictures! you look soooooo cute!! miss you! cant wait for one more month till move in!