Friday, January 29, 2010

Update

I'm officially a facebook junkie and considered deleting the blog.  Then my mom yelled at me... haha, I realize that on facebook you don't get actual updates, just pictures.  So after much debate, haha, I've decided to keep the blog :) 

Luke is almost 15 months old and is doing great!  He goes for his 15 month check up on Monday so I'll know all of his stats then.  He is running all over the house, has started to attempt jumping, climbs everything and can get up on the couch, chair, basically everything!  He loves to dance, so he also loves music of any kind.  His favorite show is Imagination Movers on Disney.  He's been sick the last couple of weeks with two different illnesses, first fever then a week later stomach issues, so he hasn't had much of a appetite.  Add to that, his molars ALL seem to be coming in at the same time, you can imagine that he's been a little grumpy :)

We spent a week in Buffalo last week and had an awesome visit.  We got to see a ton of family, and Luke loved playing with his cousins, including the Skovenski Brood, the Kelley Clan, and the Demerly Bunch!  We wish everyone lived near us so Luke could play with his cousins all of the time!  Luke got to play in a back hoe and go to Chucky Cheese for the first time... the balloon was his favorite part of Chucky Cheese :)

We've got a pretty busy year ahead of us and are looking forward to all the adventures!  I don't even know if anyone except my mom looks at this anymore...  I'll put up some new pictures soon!

7 comments:

  1. Yes we do and will continue to ,Now that you started to do it agian.You should post on your FB to all family that Lukes Blog is up and running agian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still check it once a week even though it has been discouraging to do so since it has not been updated in so long. Since I am not on facebook, I vote that you keep the blog updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I'm NOT the only one who reads this blog since I'm the THIRD one to add a comment!! Papa and Cherie read it too! I'm willing to bet that there are others who will be happy to see it being updated again as well!
    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you were the one who got me into the blog thing and now your thinking about bailing out huh? I love Lukesters blog..I think you should keep it at least till he is 21:)You gotta check mine out I posted new pics of the basement!Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luke is so cute, wish we would have been
    in Bflo when you were visiting. I am glad
    that you kept the blog because we can
    hear what he is up to and how he is growing.
    Hugs and Kisses to Luke!
    Love you Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss watching Imaginatin Movers with him everday, its my favorite too. Miss and Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete