Luke's doctor's appt. went well. He grew a 1/4 inch from his 12 month visit and actually lost a tiny bit of weight, weighing in at 22.10 lbs. He was sick for a few weeks, so this may have contributed to his weight loss, along with teething. Right now he's in the 75th percentile for his height and the 25th percentile for his weight... if he keeps growing like this he'll be tall and thin :) haha!
We've been getting a ton of snow and today is no exception! Everything is closed here including the Universities, which never happens! Ben is off work today and is looking forward to spending fun time with Luke! Below are some pictures of the first snow storm we had in early December! I don't know if we'll go out in it today, but if we do I'll put some pictures up! I'm pretty sure at this point, we've surpassed Buffalo this year in the amount of snowfall...


Luke looks like he enjoys the snow!! I would have to agree that you've probably surpassed Buffalo in the total snowfall this year! Thanks for continuing your posts!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
We want pictures of him from this last snow storm !!!!!!!
ReplyDelete