We are officially no longer home owners in VA. The closing went surprisingly smooth! This past Tuesday we put a contract on a house down here. It's in Summerville, SC and is about a 15 minute drive from Ben's work. The schools are good and the house sits in a golf course community (Ben is ecstatic). We have the inspection next Wednesday and a close date of July 29th! I pray that the closing of this home goes as smoothly as the VA house! Here is the link to our new home for those of you who are interested http://www.century21properties.idxco.com/idx/8809/details.php?idxID=146&listingID=1105982
Cole is so close to crawling. He will reach forward towards a toy get on all fours and then sit back down. I love watching him explore. Of course he has a lot more bumps on his head now that he thinks he can lunge at things. He is babbling like crazy with his favorite syllables being "da da da" haha! He is still not sleeping well, but I don't plan on doing anything until he has his own room. Only a few more weeks!
I'm watching Luke and Ben build a castle right now. I love the weekends when we are all together! Luke continues to be a sponge and soaks up everything. He loves counting things, reading books, and asking Why! haha... "why do we have hands, why do we have feet, why do we have mouths" you get the picture.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Wow!!! Your new home is gorgeous Katie! I love the screened in porch, the fenced yard right on the pond, the garden tub, the pool...it looks like you guys have found a great location. I am so happy for all of you. We miss you a lot!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house! I need to convince Greg to move now :D
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I LOVE the family photo! You have such a beautiful family. And don't you love matching them??
ReplyDeleteSecondly, your new home is beautiful! What more could you ask for? And you have the extras like a screened in porch and fenced in yard. I am so glad things have worked so well for you and your family!
Take care,
Cherie
Katie, I absolutely love that family photo. Can you send it to me or post it in your Kodak gallery so that I can order a print? Thanks! Love you!
ReplyDelete