Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gotten behind

I was doing so good keeping up with the blog, and then I realized I hadn't posted since March 1!  We had a lot of visitors the first week of March, Uncle Matt, Papa (Edgy), and Murph (Luke's new best buddy)!  Ben was supposed to go on a training trip to Atlanta for a week, it had been planned since October, and last minute it was postponed.  I had lined up people to come stay with us so I wouldn't have to be alone.  We had a lot of fun with our company and can't wait until next time :0)
We've been playing a lot outside and can't wait until the pool opens.  Our subdivision got a new playground that the boys love, so we've had a lot of fun breaking that in.  Luke and Cole love playing in the water and we fill up the water table, sand box, and buckets with water for them to enjoy.

Luke's golf lessons are finished and he did great!  Ben and I are so proud of his athleticism and determination.  We will probably sign him up again in May, and then soccer in the Fall.  He also is going to start Preschool in the Fall, it's so hard to believe!  He is looking forward to preschool but he thinks that I am going with him... I figure I've got a few months to tackle this issue so I'm not making a big deal about it.  He is very self sufficient, he can get dressed completely by himself, is fully potty trained, takes showers (with close supervision of course), turns on/off lights/tv/games... you get the point!  He also is a great helper, and is a supportive big brother (most of the time).

Cole is growing up so fast!  He climbs everything, and just today he figured out how to climb the ladder into Luke's bed!  He climbs onto the kitchen chairs, all of the couches, and tries to climb up everything else :0)  He tries to do everything that Luke does and is mimicking all of us.  He is so funny and loves to get a laugh out of us!  Cole loves music and dancing and will often point to our stereo for me to turn it on.  He too is quite the athlete and loves to throw balls, chase balls, and even hit balls off the ground!  It won't be too long until he is giving his big brother a run for his money.  Cole had his 15 month check up a few weeks ago and is doing great!

I can't believe that March is already more than halfway over!  It is so true that the older you get the faster time goes by.  We've got a pretty crazy April/May/June/July with a couple trips and visitors and can't wait!  I'll post new pictures soon! 

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time visiting with all of you.Thanks for sharing all three of your boys with us.Happy Birthday a few days early !!!!!

    ReplyDelete