I know everyone is sick and tired of hearing me talk about the weather down here, but what can I say, we love it! Summerville/Charleston has a lot of fun things to do and a great array of parks to choose from. They are actually building another huge park about 2 miles from us, should be finished next Spring! Below are some pictures I've taken over the last week of the boys playing :0) They aren't the greatest because sometimes I see them doing something, run and get my camera and have to snap quick.
Cole continues to be a climber, and climbs on everything including the couch! We have hardwood floors downstairs so this is somewhat of a problem since he loves to jump on all the cushions when he's on the couch :0) Luke loves playing with his Mobigo, "Ipad" (which is really a Nook but he calls it his Ipad), and Wii. Enjoy the pictures!
Great pictures and family !!!!!!
ReplyDelete