Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Background

I had to update my background since Valentine's Day is now over :0)  We had a nice day today!  We got Luke a new board game and Cole got a dancing animal!  Both loved their gifts!  Luke and I made Ben chex mix and pretzels with a hershey kiss sandwiched inside, he was thrilled!  I got a sweet card from my honey that I loved :0)

We are looking forward to Dan (Pop) and Linda (Nana) visiting this weekend to celebrate Ben's birthday!  Luke is looking forward to getting ice cream and going to Monkey Joe's!  I can't wait for them to see Cole and see how much he has grown since their last visit.  Luke also starts his golf lessons this weekend!  I think Ben and I are more excited than he is!  I will definitely post pictures!

I hope everyone had a great day today and everyday!

1 comment: