These past two weekends have been very relaxing and we've all enjoyed the family time! Below are some random pictures. Oh, did I mention that it got close to 80 on Sunday? In the bottom left picture of Luke and I, we were dancing :0) It was so sweet, a song came on and Ben and I started dancing together, we told Luke and Cole that this is how mommy's and daddy's dance, and Luke got right up, "pushed" Ben out of the way so he could dance with me! I loved it, and got tears in my eyes because I know how fast the years go by, and I will cherish these moments forever. Luke assured me that he would always dance with me no matter how big he gets :0)
Cole has a raisin on his nose in the one picture, Luke thought this was hilarious. Luke is playing with his Nook in the picture with Ben, it was soo cute! The picture where Cole is standing in his onesie you can see he has bandaids on his knee, this is his first brush burn!

.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment